Serenity Healthcare have proudly been helping individuals overcome depression for many years.
A depression clinic provides a range of counselling and treatment programmes to help the individual tackle the root of the cause of depression. We can also help with rehabilitation and treatments for other issues that commonly accompany depression disorders, namely alcohol or substance abuse.
There are a variety of symptoms for depression which can be classed as follows.
Psychological Depression Symptoms
- having low self-esteem
- feeling tearful
- feeling guilt-ridden
- not getting any enjoyment out of life
- having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself
- feeling anxious or worried
- continuous low mood or sadness
- feeling hopeless and helpless
- feeling irritable and intolerant of others
- having no motivation or interest in things
- finding it difficult to make decisions
Physical Depression Symptoms
- lack of energy or lack of interest in sex
- changes to your menstrual cycle
- disturbed sleep
- Moving or speaking more slowly than usual
- change in appetite or weight (usually decreased, but sometimes increased)
- unexplained aches and pains