Private Alcohol Detox at Home & Drug Home Alcohol Detox Plan UK Service
Private Alcohol detox at home offers an excellent alternative to treatment in a residential centre with Home Alcohol Detox Plan, under medical supervision to suit your needs, provides a safe way to clear alcohol or drugs from your body. Our service is confidential and of the highest quality.
The effective and affordable treatment we offer will normally last between seven and ten days to complete your Alcohol detox at home or drugs.
The Benefits of our Home Alcohol Detox & Drug based Detox
- Prompt: Our appointed doctor can normally visit you within two working days at a time that suits you both. In some parts of the UK it may take a day or two more to fit in your appointment.
- Healthy: The doctor will examine you and, whenever appropriate, will prescribe medicines to help your body adjust to being without alcohol or drugs. This treatment avoids the sudden changes which can bring on seizures or fits and will help you avoid the discomfort and anxiety of “cold turkey” reactions. Your system will steadily re-balance as the medication is gradually reduced but, at the start, you will be given a strong sedative and something to help you sleep.
- Convenient: Unlike signing in for treatment in a clinic which isolates you from your normal pattern of life; home-based treatment of Alcohol Home at Detox allows you to carry on with many of your regular activities.
- Affordable: The cost of residential treatment is obviously much higher than living at home through your detox. Even if you require additional support at home, the expense will be less than similar treatment services as a resident.
- Discreet: You may worry about the possible effect on your career by going away for treatment; you may fear what might happen to your family or social life. Being treated in your home ensures confidentiality. It may not even be necessary to inform your GP.
- Supported: Following the initial prescribing consultation, you will receive visits from a nurse. Our 24/7 helpline will deal with any urgent questions you may have and with any complications you need to report with our Home Alcohol Detox Plan You will also need help from a skilled therapist to help you remain free from addiction. Our programme includes the first month of ongoing support treatment which you will need to help you avoid addiction in future.
- On-going: We have a range of coaching services which can also continue to support you and, where appropriate, your family and friends, including through our 24/7 helpline.
After Private Alcohol Detox UK at Home or Home Drug Detox
Home Alcohol Detox is not a cure! It is the start of a progress toward continuing recovery, focussed on avoiding the first drink or drug use which brings renewed addiction. With that aim we offer:
- Daily Home-based Recovery Therapy using the telephone or other customised arrangements that can be reduced in frequency as recovery progresses through Serenity home detox and Steps+.
- Weekly Relapse Prevention and Extended Care through customised one-to-one sessions with our Home Alcohol Detox Plan (the frequency may be increased).
Continuing therapy and treatment is available from our skilled Addiction Therapy Workers who are trained in:
- Private Alcohol Detox at Home UK
- Home Alcohol Detox Plan
- Drug Home Detox
- Abstinence Recovery Programmes
- Family Support Programmes
- Coping Strategies
- Teaching and Coaching methods
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Peer Support
- Person-centred Counselling
Counties covered for home detox and counseling services: